DOES THE IDEA OF A WHITE FLOOR MAKE YOU SHUDDER?
CLEANING… PET HAIR…FOOT PRINTS…STAINS
Consider….WHITE STAINED CONCRETE
For many, the idea of stained concrete conjures images of rich, warm, earth tones. Traditional, leathery, deep hues create one of a kind floors for both commercial and residential projects. What about WHITE stained concrete? People often think of white floors as cold, sterile and too hard to keep clean. White floors are found in museums, shopping malls, restaurants, offices, schools and higher end homes. It is a sign of luxury and wealth. White floors can be modern and edgy as well as classic and elegant. Big Red Decorative concrete takes a plain grey concrete floor and creates a modeled, smooth and rich white floor by use concrete dyes and stains.
- White stained concrete reflects light better than dark floors—great for dark basements.
- White stained concrete doesn’t show dust or pet hair like dark floors.
- White stained concrete is neutral—compliments most decor and wood tones.
- White stained concrete—draws a person into the room.
- White stained concrete–creates the appearance of a larger space.
- White stained concrete—offers a calm and relaxing environment.
- White stained concrete—allows for more paint and wall covering choices.
Stained concrete offers a unique finish to the foundation of any structure. With a wide range of colors and endless stencil or sawcut patterns, stained concrete can create a beautiful base to design any room around. Big Red Decorative Concrete creates beautiful stained concrete floors throughout the Kansas City metro area. White stained concrete has been one of our most popular choices the last few years. An excellent choice for bars, restaurants, basements, earth contact homes, garages and offices. Let Big Red Decorative Concrete create a beautiful, sustainable stained concrete floor on your next project. Call today for a free estimate and consultation.